Monday, July 9, 2012

Thing that I have learned while on the IP diet

1) More about how to cook vegetables.  In fact, more about how to cook, period.  I cook way more, and different foods, than I did pre-diet.

2) What they say in the instructions about protein packet contents being hard to scrub off of cookware is true.  However they soak off easily.

3) Tearing open an Ideal Protein packet with wet fingers is physically impossible.

4) People who know and like you don't pay as much attention to your weight as you think.  Or as your mother does.

5) People have trouble believing that you can lose weight without exercising.

6) Walden Farms salad dressings don't taste like what they're imitating, but can be made acceptable with copious additional seasoning.

7) The diet still works with microcheating--so long as it stays micro.

and finally -- the biggie:

8) Contrary to my former belief, it is possible to lose weight without major suffering.

2 comments:

  1. Nice things you've learned while you were on the Ideal Protein diet. It seems like something good, so I think I will also start this weight loss in Toronto program, because I really want to have a healthy and good looking body... I've always dreamed to this thing, but I wasn't too motivated to succeed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go go Ellen! You can do it! If I can lose 92 lbs., as I have on this writing, you can lose your 30!

    ReplyDelete